B30 series - Concentration Meters
The B30 Series Concentration Meters are perfectly suited for applications where two liquid concentrations need to be measured and monitored with a high degree of accuracy.
The Concentration Meter B31 is specially developed for the semiconductor and flat panel industry to measure in ternary solutions such as TMAH+PR (a product of the LCD display manufacturing process). The instrument can also be used in other applications, for example in the electroplating process where it measures the solution of Sulphuric Acid and Copper (H2SO4 and CU++).
Get in touch with Rhosonics for further information about the B30 Series Concentration Meters.
Concentration Meter B31
The Concentration Meter B31 displays real-time information of the measured concentrations and measures with an exceptionally high accuracy up to +/- 0.0001 wt% (= 1 ppm). The concentration meter can offer this high accuracy due to the new sensor materials that are used. Another advantage is the extremely high chemical resistance of the wetted parts which makes the instrument suitable for a wider range of applications.
The concentration meter has an innovate modular design, consisting of two boxes with the electronics and liquids separated. The sensor box employs one sensor which measures the sound velocity, electrical conductivity and temperature at the same time. The three measured physical parameters are used to calculate and define the two concentrations of a liquid solution.
The modular design of the B31 results in very easy installation. The installation and replacement has never been so easy and is done in four steps. Typical places for installation are in concentration management systems or other systems which are used for chemical supply in the production process of semiconductors, solar panels, LCD displays or in the chemical industry.
Features and benefits
- Exceptionally high accuracy up to ± 0.0001 wt%
- High stability due to reliable electronics
- Extremely high chemical resistance of the wetted materials
- Wide range of possible applications
- Easy installation (installed in four steps)
- Easy operations with new interface
- Touch-sensitive buttons for lab gloves
- Alarm settings and multiple functions
- 4-20mA/HART communication
- Optional converter for Modbus RTU
- USB connection for data and system log
- Compact modular design with electronics and liquid parts separated
- Higher temperature response speed than conventional systems
- No moving parts
- Semiconductor, Production of TFT and LCD flat panels, Chemical industries, Metals & Mineral processing and any other industry or application where concentration measurement of ternary liquids is required.
- Measuring concentrations of ternary liquids (dual chemicals)
- Sound velocity
- Electrical conductivity
- Accuracy: up to +/- 0.0001 wt% (= 1 ppm)
- Readings: Concentration (wt%), Sound velocity (m/s), Conductivity (mS/cm), Temperature (°C)
- Max pressure: 4 bar*
- Process temperature range: 5 … 50 °C (41 … 122 °F)*
*The pressure and temperature range can be changed depending on the specific process conditions of the customer. Please ask for the possibilities.
- Wetted parts: Ceramics sensor and PVDF (PFA optional)
- Power supply: 18 … 32 VDC, 8 Watt
- Communication: HART 4 … 20 mA output (1x)
- Optional: Converter for Modbus RTU protocol
- USB for data logging
- Ambient temperature: 5 … 60 °C (41 … 140 °F)
- Protection: IP65, NEMA 4
- Housing materials: POM / Stainless steel
- Display: RGB display, visible through glass cover.
- Operation: Capacitive touch buttons, HART, Computer.
- Process connection: PVDF Flexible Tube Connector ⌀ 12x10mm. Other sizes on request.