Rhosonics Analytical devellopes and produces ultramodern insitu, drift-free analysers for optimized controll of transformer oils. The program consists of an overcomplete set of mostly non-intrusion insitu ultrasonic analysers, consisting of State-of-the-Art sensors, hard- and software techniques that no other supplier has shown before. For example:
- the possibility to measure water in oil, TSSeq and TDSeq, without the need for cross stack measurements;
- the use of special software to prevent interference with gas bubbles, signal weakening, external influences and others;
- the use of UltraSmart software resulting in an increased total accuracy of the measurement;
- the option to use Profibus DP, Modbus and TCP/IP communication protocals and to connect to ethernet
- the integration of very high resultution conductivity, pH, DO and low range turbidity probes;
- full graphical colour touch screen interface, easy to operate with.
Monitoring transformer oils can assist you in early warning for leakages.
Please request your literature through our contact form.