Rhosonics Analytical devellopes and produces ultramodern insitu, drift-free analysers for optimized process controll for petrochemical processes. The program consists of an overcomplete set of mostly non-intrusion insitu ultrasonic analysers, consisting of State-of-the-Art sensors, hard- and software techniques that no other supplier has shown before. For example:
- the possibility to measure the settling/separation time of water and oil, the hight of the emulsion in settling tanks and the thickness of the emulsion layer;
- the possibility to measure oil slurries, without the need for cross stack measurements;
- the possibility to indicate product changes in pipe lines (Pipeline Interface Detector);
- the possibility to measure high temperature chemical processes;
- the use of special software to prevent interference with gas bubbles, signal weakening, external influences and others;
- the use of UltraSmart software resulting in an increased total accuracy of the measurement;
- the option to use Profibus DP, Modbus and TCP/IP communication protocals and to connect to ethernet
- the integration of very high resultution conductivity, pH, DO and low range turbidity probes;
- full graphical colour touch screen interface, easy to operate with.
In refining the following applications are fully under control by our analysers:
blending, glycol applications, non-contacting density measurement, oil in water, water in oil. Please request your literature through our contact form.
Besides the main process, many utilities can be controlled by ultrasonic analysers, like the determination of COD in the sewage.