Rhosonics Analytical devellopes and produces ultramodern insitu, drift-free analysers for optimized process controll for manufacturers of plasters. The program consists of an overcomplete set of mostly non-intrusion insitu ultrasonic analysers, consisting of State-of-the-Art sensors, hard- and software techniques that no other supplier has shown before. For example:
- the possibility to measure slurries, without the need for cross stack measurements;
- the use of special software to prevent interference with gas bubbles, signal weakening, external influences and others;
- the use of UltraSmart software resulting in an increased total accuracy of the measurement;
- the option to use Profibus DP, Modbus and TCP/IP communication protocals and to connect to ethernet
- the integration of very high resultution conductivity, pH, DO and low range turbidity probes;
- full graphical colour touch screen interface, easy to operate with.
In this industry the following applications are fully under control by our analysers:
slurries, blending, non-contacting density measurement. Please request your literature through our contact form.
Besides the main process, many utilities can be controlled by ultrasonic analysers, like the determination of COD, TSS and TDS in the sewage.